Are You Exhausted?
You should be. Searching high and low for a trustworthy organization that provides you with hepatitis C meds that are real. We understand your reservations, that’s why we have setup our ALL-New 100% Money Back Guarantee, read more here.
3489 patient survey? Read here.
We will help you clear the hepatitis C virus once in for all. There is no time for dilly dallying, get this part of your life behind you. Move forward with confidence and prepare for a hep c free life in 12 weeks or less.
- Licensed Generic Hepatitis C Medicine Sponsored by an American Non Profit and an Indian Non Profit (NGO). Available 24/7 at 1-858-952-1077 (USA telephone).
- To order click on the Chat Icon Box on the bottom right side of this page or Fill the Form here.
- FedEx/DHL/EMS 10 Days Delivery Guaranteed.
- Price changes due to Medical Quality Assurance Program mandate by WHO, learn more..
- Help cure a child with hepatitis C, read more..
“You will be cured” – Our promise.
Click on the Chat Icon Box on the bottom right. Fill in your information and we’ll email you shortly.
Thank you again for your trust and voting our friend, Soul of Healing as 2008 to 2017 Top Rated Great Non Profits. Please click on badge to read and leave us a review. Read reviews here.
Hepcinat LP or Generic Harvoni: is made of ledipasvir 90mg and sofosbuvir 400mg and is once a day tablet taken orally for 84 days or 12 weeks. Treats patients with genotypes 1, 4, 5 or 6. Hepcinat LP is called Harvoni in the US, UK and EU.
Other Key Points About Harvoni and Hepcinat LP
- The cure rate ranges from 93% to 99%
- A 12 week treatment is prescribed for patients that have yet to be treated, regardless if they have cirrhosis or not.
- Although clinical trials had high cure rates, Harvoni is not approved to fight HIV/HCV co-infections.
- Harvoni and Hepcinat are leading drugs to cure HCV, but there is a small chance of side effects occurring during treatment.
Your Insurance Provider
Many providers will cover the cost of Harvoni. But most people will probably not get approved by their providers. There has been quite a pushback from state providers such as Medicaid. Some states force patients to go through a HCV qualification test. The test is really to prove that cirrhosis of the liver is present. If you have the proof your liver is in poor health, they will consider it life threatening and approve treatment.
Read the press release on generic Harvoni or Hepcinat LP produced in India, here.
*All hepatitis C treatments are licensed and authorized by Gilead Sciences. All manufacturing facilities are inspected by the US Food and Drug Administration.
You can beat hepatitis C, we will help you.
Read about how not to wreck your liver, here.