Are You Exhausted?
You should be. Searching high and low for a trustworthy organization that provides you with hepatitis C meds that are real. We understand your reservations, that’s why we have setup our ALL-New 100% Money Back Guarantee, read more here.
942 patients respond to our survey? Read here.
We will help you clear the hepatitis C virus once in for all. There is no time for dilly dallying, just get this part of your life behind you. Move with confidence and prepare for a hep c free life in 12 weeks or less.
Licensed Generic Hepatitis C Medicine Sponsored by an American Non Profit and an Indian Non Profit (NGO). Available 24/7 at 1-858-952-1077 (USA telephone).
- To order click on the Chat Icon Box on the bottom right side of this page or Fill the Form here.
FedEx/DHL/EMS 10 Days Delivery Guaranteed.
- Price changes due to Medical Quality Assurance Program mandate by WHO, learn more..
- Help cure a child with hepatitis C, read more..
“You will be cured” – Our promise.
Click on the Chat Icon Box on the bottom right. Fill in your information and we’ll email you shortly.
Epclusa Generic Cost $2495
Velpanat or Generic Epclusa: is made of velpatasvir 100mg and sofosbuvir 400mg and is once a day tablet taken orally for 84 days or 12 weeks. May also require weight based ribavirin. If you weigh 165 pounds (75kg) or less you take 1000mg of ribavirin a day. If you weigh 165 pounds (75kg) or more you take 1200mg of ribavirin a day. Treats patients with genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6. The first pan genotype medicine for hepatitis C. Sofosvel and Velasoft are also identical to Epclusa.
Although Eplcusa is one of the “cheaper” hep C cures, most patients have trouble paying the high price tag. Many patients still can’t afford the cost of Epclusa even after insurance.
This is the main reason people look for an Epclusa generic online. Not only will they get their meds faster, but they won’t be forced to pay an arm and a leg to get cured.
Other Key Notes About Generic Epclusa
- Velpanat can be taken with or without food
- It can be taken whether cirrhosis is present or not
- Side effects are very mild and minimal in most cases
- Epclusa and Valpanat have a cure rate of 94% to 98%
- Inform your doctor if you have had Hepatitis B, HIV or any kidney problems as these can cause issues during treatment
Read the press release on Epclusa manufactured in India here.
*All hepatitis C treatments are licensed and authorized by Gilead Sciences. All manufacturing facilities are inspected by the US Food and Drug Administration.
You can be hepatitis C Free, Just give us a call.
Read about how not to wreck your liver, here.