Hepcinat Price in India $1495
Sovaldi Generic (Hepcinat) :Sovaldi is sofosbuvir 400mg manufactured by Gilead Sciences commercially available since 2013. It’s a once a day tablet taken to treat hepatitis C. Sofosbuvir price fluctuates considerably around the world. In India its very affordable, take advantage of it.
Key Notes About Sovaldi or Sofosbuvir
- Sofosbuvir can be taken with or without food
- It is proven to cure genotypes 1, 2, 3 and 4 with great success
- Doctors may prescribe Ribavirin based on your weight. If so, they should be taken together to combat HCV
- Overall, Sovaldi has a cure rate of about 90%
- In some cases Sovaldi and Daklinza may be prescribed together. Check with your doctor to see if a combination of pills is needed for your treatment.
- Sovaldi price is only $1495 for 84 tablets, 12 weeks.
Sovaldi Price In India Explained
As you may already know, Sovaldi is very expensive in most countries around the world. A 12 week treatment averages around $84,000 which most patients can’t afford. In some cases your doctor will recommend 24 weeks bringing the price to $168,000. But why is the generic version so cheap in India?
Of course the multi-billion dollar company Gilead wants to maximize profits. India has a population of 1.3 billion people, but are very low income and many people are not insured. To still ring a profit on India and other low income countries they had to come up with a generic a Sovaldi generic known as Hepcinat.
After licensing the patent for sofosbuvir out to Indian drug manufacturers, they were able to bring low cost generics to the market. Although the generics are cheaper, doctors in other countries can’t prescribe or get them to their patients. This brings people to take matters into their own hands and buy the tablets online.
Click Here for more details about ordering online
Please read the press article on license Sovaldi produced in India, here.
Click on the Chat Icon Box on the bottom right. Fill in your information and we’ll email you shortly.
- Licensed Generic Hepatitis C Medicine Sponsored by an American Non Profit and an Indian Non Profit (NGO). Available 24/7 at 1-858-952-1077 (US telephone).
- Fill in the Contact Us Form here.
- FedEx/DHL 10 Days Delivery Guaranteed.
*All hepatitis C treatments are licensed and authorized by Gilead Sciences. All manufacturing facilities are inspected by the US Food and Drug Administration.
You can beat hepatitis C, we will help you.
Read about how not to wreck your liver, here.